[DeTomaso] IR FI system

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:07:55 EDT 2015

> I realize it comes without ECU and injectors, but looks really nice and
seems very well priced.

Speedmaster is the company formerly known as Procomp.  Procomp earned such
a bad reputation they had to rename the company.  We dyno tested the
Procomp copy of the CHI Cleveland heads and they were 50 HP down on a 351C
to the real CHI heads and 20 HP down to the OEM cast iron Cleveland heads.

Dan Jones