[DeTomaso] IR FI system

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Mon Oct 19 22:51:00 EDT 2015

I spoke to them and apparently this intakes just got finished, so are new on
the market.
They are apparently sized for 2V heads and would have enough material to be
port matched to any other version.
As they are separate left to right piece, they can probably be shifted a bit
up as needed on high intake port heads.
They promised to send me a drawings with port location/size and I will
forward them if/when I get them.

I am worried about the quality of the throttle bodies as they are Chinese
made...no problem with that but wondering about tolerances there.
They confirmed that throttle body is 50mm diameter, not 52mm.
Would this be sufficient diameter to support 416ci motor?