[DeTomaso] POCA Silk Screen Sales Event Has Begun!

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Fri Oct 16 15:51:00 EDT 2015

The POCA Store is proud to announce two new screen print shirt designs!
Our Pre-Sale has begun, and will run through November 15th. We will be offering:
Men and Women's Short Sleeve Tees: $18.95Men's Long Sleeve Tees: $21.95Women's Long Sleeve Tees: $21.95  (available Monday, 10/20)Women's V-Neck Tees: $19.95  (available Monday, 10/20 )Crew Neck Sweatshirts: $25.95Hooded Sweatshirts: $24.95
Shipping will be at a flat rate of $8.95/order unless you live outside the United States. International members contact me and I will take your order, quote you a shipping price, and place your order personally.
These items will only be offered during this sales event and in the colors shown (there are some shades of blue and yellow you can choose from). Order them now, and have them before the holiday, you won't be able to get them again until we run another sales event.
Go to www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php to order or call/email me directly and if you are concerned about ordering online give me a call and I can take your order too. If you have any questions contact me:Josette Doraziopocastore at outlook.com or 626-390-4411