[DeTomaso] Headlights

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 17 20:36:47 EDT 2015

Well.  Once I retire, or they kick my ass out, I will have the time to do more for the club.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead