[DeTomaso] NPC: the rest of the story

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:46:17 EDT 2015

Good news, Larry.  Glad it worked out without too much headache. Send
us a photo of your Jag? (Funny the Jag forum censors "ass".  Maybe for
most Jag owners the word hits too close to home.)
 Sent using Hushmail
On October 15, 2015 at 6:59 AM, "Larry - Ohio Time"  wrote:I have been
waiting for a slow day.
If you remember a few weeks ago I was questioning the paperwork on my
Jaguar
I bought from California (the title was still in the name of the last
owner
from Nevada). I took the car and all the paperwork to the Ohio DMV.
They
looked over the big stack of paperwork and said everything looked
fine. She
told me that in Ohio you must transfer title on every transaction, but
this
is not the case in every state.
Inspected the car vin, enter it all into the computer, pay $21, out
the door
in a total of 20 minutes! They were very pleasant and helpful.wow, not
like
the old days!
I do feel sad for the people in LA, as the lack of water must have
destroyed
the eyes/brain of the owner of this car lot. He was unable to see the
paint
pealing on the fender, sun damage to the roof paint, the flashing ABS
and
AirBag lights on the dash. Sad, sad, sad. Nothing I cannot fix but
still.
All in all very happy with the car. With a 5 speed manual makes this
V6 fun
to drive.  It's another "Cat" with a motor made in the same plant as
our
Cleveland's! How could I not love it!
I will never buy a used car again up north. This car spent its life in
Vegas. I put it on the rack, removed all 4 inner fender covers (30 min
job)
then pressure washed everything underneath (rattle snake and scorpion
free).
It shined like it was a new car. Not a spec of rust on anything. A one
year
old car in northern Ohio does not look this good!
EZ to work on, lots of parts out there at low prices, and a good users
forum
(but they did sensor me for using the word ass).
As always thank you all for the input you gave me.
Larry (new cat) - Cleveland