[DeTomaso] NPC: the rest of the story

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Oct 15 09:59:11 EDT 2015

I have been waiting for a slow day.

If you remember a few weeks ago I was questioning the paperwork on my Jaguar
I bought from California (the title was still in the name of the last owner
from Nevada). I took the car and all the paperwork to the Ohio DMV. They
looked over the big stack of paperwork and said everything looked fine. She
told me that in Ohio you must transfer title on every transaction, but this
is not the case in every state.

Inspected the car vin, enter it all into the computer, pay $21, out the door
in a total of 20 minutes! They were very pleasant and helpful.wow, not like
the old days!

I do feel sad for the people in LA, as the lack of water must have destroyed
the eyes/brain of the owner of this car lot. He was unable to see the paint
pealing on the fender, sun damage to the roof paint, the flashing ABS and
AirBag lights on the dash. Sad, sad, sad. Nothing I cannot fix but still.

All in all very happy with the car. With a 5 speed manual makes this V6 fun
to drive.  It's another "Cat" with a motor made in the same plant as our
Cleveland's! How could I not love it!

I will never buy a used car again up north. This car spent its life in
Vegas. I put it on the rack, removed all 4 inner fender covers (30 min job)
then pressure washed everything underneath (rattle snake and scorpion free).
It shined like it was a new car. Not a spec of rust on anything. A one year
old car in northern Ohio does not look this good!

EZ to work on, lots of parts out there at low prices, and a good users forum
(but they did sensor me for using the word ass).

As always thank you all for the input you gave me.

Larry (new cat) - Cleveland