[DeTomaso] Pictures

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:44:05 EDT 2015

All the Pantera SI's received the 5.0 motor as shown in the photo. I've
seen a bunch and they all have the same intake. They also have the same
tubular rear. They made just over 300hp if I remember correctly. I've
driven a couple and that figure would be about right.

Of the 4 Si targas, 2 had Getrag 6-speeds as opposed to ZF's. The yellow
one was one of them.

The Factory switched from 351C to 351W sometime around 1987 in the GT5-S
production. Then for the Si they switched to the 5.0