[DeTomaso] Pictures

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 12 12:30:13 EDT 2015

Again,  these "free" websites dumb-down all photos.  It is much better to used a professional site
like smugmug or just use Dropbox.  Dropbox is FREE and you can control it yourself.  Takes 2 minutes
to set it up.  Zip up the photos, and send out the link.   That way all photos will retain their original
size and formatting.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead