[DeTomaso] Pictures

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon Oct 12 13:19:16 EDT 2015

Terry mentioned Smugmug - been using Smugmug for 5 or 6 years and can only say it is a fantastic option.  Mike - if you want me to host them on my site I can get on the phone with you and we can upload them very quickly.  As Terry mentioned, the photos will be viewable in full detail.

Stephen Nelson