[DeTomaso] Wiper parking

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 02:35:56 EDT 2015

It's not so much keeping the water moving; the Gr 3 airfoils keep the wipers from rising up away from the glass at higher road speeds. This was a problem when driving over about 125mph in the rain. Reportedly the airfoils press the wipers down so they work fine at 150 in rain. I don't personally know this but I know some racers.... Cheers- J DeRyke

Do they work?  (up to what speed do they keep the wipers moving water?)

dave