[DeTomaso] 2016 PCNC calendar--call for photos!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 23:43:33 EDT 2015

Hi everybody,

I'm getting an earlier start this year, in order to give people plenty of
time to order calendars for Christmas.   I'm calling for any and all
submissions of calendar-worthy photos--not just Panteras, either, as it's nice to
have the odd Longchamp, Mangusta etc. in there too!

Please reply directly to me, and attach your submissions.   High-resolution
photos only please.

Once the calendar is done, I'll let everybody know how to order them.

Cheers!