[DeTomaso] New Chapter coming soon and the resurrection of SouthEast Panteras on the East Coast

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 01:51:25 EDT 2015

Spread the word!

Tim and Sandi Clingler, along with Tom Bennett have resurrected SouthEast Panteras into full swing. See their upcoming event at the bottom of this email. New Logos and T-shirts available! Back and front logos attached to this email.

This is their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Southeast-Panteras-1579934718961464/timeline/ <https://www.facebook.com/Southeast-Panteras-1579934718961464/timeline/>

Their new website:

http://www.southeastpanteras.com <http://www.southeastpanteras.com/>

Please join me in congratulating them on this accomplishment.

Further to the North in Georgia:

Michael Shortt has gotten the 15 Pantera enthusiasts needed to start an ALL NEW POCA Chapter, just a few more hurdles; needs to incorporate and hand in the paperwork to the POCA board for approval and will be up and going.

The new chapter will be called Southern Pride Panteras, "as in a pride of lions" and here is there logo, attached. I’ve already created their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/southernpridepanteras <https://www.facebook.com/southernpridepanteras>

This is something we can all be proud of and the start of some great momentum for our cars and growth of POCA.

On behalf of the POCA Board, I would like to congratulate Tim Clingler, Sandi Clinger, Tom Bennett, and Michael Shortt on their accomplishments!

Ed Mendez

Publicity and Public Relations Director POCA

Greetings to All Current Southeast Pantera Club Members/ Enthusiasts/ Current Owners/Previous Owners/ POCA and Non Poca Members:
*The Southeast Chapter of the Pantera Club which is based in central Florida,but reaches far beyond its borders, has been re energized by a team of a New Panel of Formal Board Members. Tim Clingler who has been a member of POCA since 2002, is now the current President and His wife Sandi, is the treasurer while some great friends Tom Bennett being Vice President and his wife Melody Bennett currently serving as Secretary.
**Chris Cox relocated back to central Florida and has graciously donated time and efforts in re opening our new improved website called Southeastpanteras.com. <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FSoutheastpanteras.com%2F&h=GAQE32d_9AQE-6KW7rnI690zVtseXpGGky6OfsMg7gSbxBA&enc=AZPZuqVbygmIIq7qAlVYta1tGF3fZPicAZ1lkMARbhu4cLEu4uflLdK0grGRGp-rRYOWuLjqhQnKlQH7ocKkO2uDWYWyjAjrJZ2nceUiZc_QeCFghwIsrwRn_5bwunzVdzjLvIaD7Q24_NTQ9iKbewF1SzgrzKLqgSQpyBkSg5Bsck2g0bNhCKMhCN1kUV3E1cRTHahsNPrwCq-8f0AWHRbR&s=1> It was previously knows as sepanteras.com. <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsepanteras.com%2F&h=5AQFsZZDLAQF2ioCPfpONpHUucUL61KpDFZMr-vZLtefUyw&enc=AZOxZpaAlfj1tFDbx8B42Zw1C3gdeeAZHeNJ7NqkFUj5zsJCuG5j62b79tbnywxUTPl2diQX6PdfZZbQUp_xFQYmmVKNSu1WLMEVRy3mzRi_bbz5aFPhCUikf6djxSUykTOJvqmJVWcn4J5ui_2Zp5ygMu4qekPxllxnrRwD73E22Uf5N6n99ofBFrqgzS6TJB_hP9erw7kmjDnhs_cII_VA&s=1> It is still under some construction, but as of last night, it is searchable and found on google etc., so until then, Tim can be reached at this email address or Tom at fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com or Facebook temporarily under Sandi and Tim Clingler.
We are excited to have organized a Reunion and many long hours of research has been donated by Sandi to locate as many current and previous owners, as well as current and previous POCA and PI members dating back to 2002 when they joined. If your POCA membership has lapsed and your interested in rejoining, you can register online before the show or we will have applications on hand that day as well.
***The Club will be attending the Lake Mirror Classic in Lakeland Fl this October 17 ( saturday) 2015, for a show and dinner meeting to immediate follow. The dinner will be held at Fresco's which is on the corner of KY avenue adjacent to the Terrace Hotel. We anticipate around 430 /5pm ish til 7 ish. We have a room reserved for 100 people, so although we would love for you to give us a heads up that your coming, its not mandatory as the restaraunt is flexible for the time frame that we requested.
*****Please NOTE: you DO NOT have to be a current member of our local club, POCA, nor even an owner of a Pantera to join us at this dinner meeting. We would love for everyone to get back together and get those Pantera's out of the garages or find who you sold them to, so we can invite them to join us in some fun activities again. Bring your family and friends as well and lets have a reunion.
******There will be a "Hospitality Suite" in the Terrace Hotel provided on behalf of the Clinglers and the club for those of you not staying overnight to cool off, or change clothes and mingle. Contact Tim or Sandi on the show day for information. The Clinglers are arriving friday by noon if anyone else is coming that early. We can join for lunch or you can come by the suite in the afternoon on friday to mingle as well.
******The local Board has been working hard on pre planning an event schedule for the upcoming year to include Car shows events of all kinds, road trips include eating at the famous "North Turn Restaraunt" in Daytona Beach where Nascar began its history of beach racing, as well as attending as a group to Silver Springs in January and ending with the famous " Celebration of Exotic Cars hosted in downtown Celebration FL by Disney in April 2016. This event includes track days at the Daytona Speedway and ending with a concourse style car show. Many More details to follow at club meeting.
Most Importantly Today: We are placing pre-orders by 11 am wednesday for new Southeast Pantera whte T-shirts, same design but lighter fabric and magnetic name tags just a bit smaller than before. Please email immediately if you want to reserve a specific size T shirt ( approx $20-$22? to wear day of show. We have a little more time to order name tags ( approx $13 each). We need to know what name you want for your name tag, what year and model car you have or what ever you choose to say) We will bring some extra shirts to the show and taking orders for additional name tags, so its not the only chance. But bulk pricing is better for all of us.
*The Terrace Hotel is sold out, but last I checked there were still rooms at the Hyatt about 5 blocks away ( brisk walking distance) and they take pets. We do have one extra room reserved at the Hyatt that we are no longer going to use, so if needed, call us ASAP if they too are sold out when you call,( as who calls first gets it).
**We have a reserved area for all Pantera's to park together and registration is still open at Lakemirrorclassic.com <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FLakemirrorclassic.com%2F&h=eAQGNjHNWAQHK5Oi74ew7EprYmAm239o1r7tO3PKdsArH_Q&enc=AZODzXg9OHn-8Z_4BCZopkMYyFlvYmdXWNfz45O78lwIdITaTSgnL1xtEYROhKkS6hAMHJAf7DQT984PNbSsN8oXZ7vVb5xwHv-eV2WU6kiU1jKcxXDnxrqBVD07Gwk6A2-WtUXUMzj-a5anPofmQGdVW11ZhqaQQCZUQ3OjyNfQeb3gyzBxiGCL7aY1Hp70nzZKhWSNkWK2ffXhlywit6XH&s=1> but they need to know very soon as there show has experienced a tremendous growth this year per Ginny one of the show coordinators. There will be 24 hour security in a parking garage thats not open to the public after 5:30 pm friday through sunday, for your cars, but you need to email them that this service is requested and is free with car entry in show. Plenty of spaces. They also need to know in advance if you are bringing car in on a trailer as they have to assign you a specific location. This show is one of the most organized shows and tells you when to arrive and what gate. Highly recomended by all who have been there.
We are excited and hope to see a great turn out. I still have many reserved pantera spaces that need to filled per my agreement with the show coordiantor to ensure the Pantera's would be parked as a group together, so please if any way possible, we would love to have your Pantera's make their debut again for all to share stories of past and present.
Sincerely your Southeast Pantera Club Board
Tim and Sandi Clingler, clinglert at aol.com
Tom and Melody Bennett, fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com

-------------- next part --------------
   Spread the word!

   Tim and Sandi Clingler, along with Tom Bennett have resurrected
   SouthEast Panteras into full swing. See their upcoming event at the
   bottom of this email. New Logos and T-shirts available! Back and front
   logos attached to this email.

   This is their Facebook page:

   [1]https://www.facebook.com/Southeast-Panteras-1579934718961464/timelin
   e/

   Their new website:

   [2]http://www.southeastpanteras.com

   Please join me in congratulating them on this accomplishment.

   [cid:6A1F6A27-2A0D-4DF5-A7E8-9A5DBBBA0CD0 at local]
   [cid:A46C6B6F-4242-41DB-8A1C-587271AF704A at local]

   [3]https://www.facebook.com/southernpridepanteras
   This is something we can all be proud of and the start of some great
   momentum for our cars and growth of POCA.
   On behalf of the POCA Board, I would like to congratulate Tim Clingler,
   Sandi Clinger, Tom Bennett, and Michael Shortt on their
   accomplishments!
   Ed Mendez

   Publicity and Public Relations Director POCA

   [cid:2E781C44-8BC4-47BD-9FFB-7BFEAF66FE8F at local]

   Greetings to All Current Southeast Pantera Club Members/ Enthusiasts/
   Current Owners/Previous Owners/ POCA and Non Poca Members:

   *The Southeast Chapter of the Pantera Club which is based in central
   Florida,but reaches far beyond its borders, has been re energized by a
   team of a New Panel of Formal Board Members. Tim Clingler who has been
   a member of POCA since 2002, is now the current President and His wife
   Sandi, is the treasurer while some great friends Tom Bennett being Vice
   President and his wife Melody Bennett currently serving as Secretary.

   **Chris Cox relocated back to central Florida and has graciously
   donated time and efforts in re opening our new improved website
   called [4]Southeastpanteras.com. It was previously knows
   as [5]sepanteras.com. It is still under some construction, but as of
   [6]fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com or Facebook temporarily under Sandi and Tim
[...]

   registration is still open at [7]Lakemirrorclassic.com but they need to

   Tim and Sandi Clingler, [8]clinglert at aol.com
   Tom and Melody Bennett, [9]fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com

References

   4. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FSoutheastpanteras.com%2F&h=GAQE32d_9AQE-6KW7rnI690zVtseXpGGky6OfsMg7gSbxBA&enc=AZPZuqVbygmIIq7qAlVYta1tGF3fZPicAZ1lkMARbhu4cLEu4uflLdK0grGRGp-rRYOWuLjqhQnKlQH7ocKkO2uDWYWyjAjrJZ2nceUiZc_QeCFghwIsrwRn_5bwunzVdzjLvIaD7Q24_NTQ9iKbewF1SzgrzKLqgSQpyBkSg5Bsck2g0bNhCKMhCN1kUV3E1cRTHahsNPrwCq-8f0AWHRbR&s=1
   5. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsepanteras.com%2F&h=5AQFsZZDLAQF2ioCPfpONpHUucUL61KpDFZMr-vZLtefUyw&enc=AZOxZpaAlfj1tFDbx8B42Zw1C3gdeeAZHeNJ7NqkFUj5zsJCuG5j62b79tbnywxUTPl2diQX6PdfZZbQUp_xFQYmmVKNSu1WLMEVRy3mzRi_bbz5aFPhCUikf6djxSUykTOJvqmJVWcn4J5ui_2Zp5ygMu4qekPxllxnrRwD73E22Uf5N6n99ofBFrqgzS6TJB_hP9erw7kmjDnhs_cII_VA&s=1
   6. mailto:fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com
   7. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FLakemirrorclassic.com%2F&h=eAQGNjHNWAQHK5Oi74ew7EprYmAm239o1r7tO3PKdsArH_Q&enc=AZODzXg9OHn-8Z_4BCZopkMYyFlvYmdXWNfz45O78lwIdITaTSgnL1xtEYROhKkS6hAMHJAf7DQT984PNbSsN8oXZ7vVb5xwHv-eV2WU6kiU1jKcxXDnxrqBVD07Gwk6A2-WtUXUMzj-a5anPofmQGdVW11ZhqaQQCZUQ3OjyNfQeb3gyzBxiGCL7aY1Hp70nzZKhWSNkWK2ffXhlywit6XH&s=1
   8. mailto:clinglert at aol.com
   9. mailto:fpgtigergolf at hotmail.com