[DeTomaso] Judy McCartney for Membership Director

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:51:58 EDT 2015

Well that sure is better than not receiving it at all; I assume you are following protocol and using the official server for all De Tomaso Board related content.... no personal email server ;)
I am encouraged to see multiple candidates jostling for positions, many a year in the past the incumbent has had to stay in office due to the lack of candidates. It speaks volumes that more people are willing to step up and feel they can make a difference, choices are healthy, as is change!
I just hope that the competitive element does not denigrate into negative campaigning, we have enough of that with an upcoming General Election.
Good luck to all,Julian