[DeTomaso] Tool Chests at Home Depot vs Harbor Freight

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:48:40 EST 2015

-------------- next part --------------
   On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Brian Dudley <[1]bd8134 at gmail.com>
   wrote:

   Have a look through Craigslist or similar and look for Lista cabinets.
   Used at many car dealerships, machine shops etc.
   Very strong, with many options and made in America.
   Many of the drawers are rated at 420lbs, I have theirA wall cabinets
   with sliders that I put engine blocks and heads on, they slide great.
   I bought my chest-high wheelie cabinet from Craigslist, the previous
   company used it for prints.
   It has heavy duty wheels a butcher block top which I mounted a bench
   grinder to.
   I move it to where I am working, very stable, A it might be a bit
   deeper than some of units you are looking at.
   I think I paid ~$700.
   I have converted a ~30 year old Sealey cabinet to a welding cart.A
   A cheap Craftsman is relegated to the basement and stores electronics
   and cables.
   This company also sells the Lista junk yard specials.A
   [2]http://www.motorheadextraordinaire.com