[DeTomaso] Opinion on black Friday DeWalt tool chest at Home Depot

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 04:31:45 EST 2015

 This looks pretty good, and I can get a 10% veteran's discount:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-52-in-Steel-Tool-Chest-Cabinet-Combination-Yellow-DWMT74952/206153266?keyword=1001480248
Any opinions?  I need to get my tools organized better.  I assume it isn't actually made by DeWalt, but they are suppose to make quality tools, and I hope they would not license their name to junk.
Thanks,
Ken