[DeTomaso] Opinion on black Friday DeWalt tool chest at Home Depot

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Nov 26 10:18:57 EST 2015

Hi Ken,

It looks nice on the photos, but so does my car...

I do not like the real tall tool boxes as it is hard to look down at the
sockets to pick the one I want. I like the feel of good ball bearing drawers
when there is a lot of weight in them. If you move the box around the shop
like I do good casters are a must. Most of the time I replace the ones on
stuff today.

The price looks good.

Larry (my boxes are old) - Cleveland