[DeTomaso] POCA

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:01:06 EST 2015

I've gotten some feedback from members regarding the $100,000 cash balance
in the treasury and the issue about reducing the dues. I am taking a strong
stand on the issues because someone needs to let the Members know what is
going on. A lot takes place behind closed doors when we have Board
meetings. You should know and understand the issues.

Here's my reply to one of the member's question.

Jeff
6559