[DeTomaso] Fuel injection system and brakes question

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:48:25 EST 2015

Now that I have a bit of time to try to resurrect my poor '73 Pantera, I
would like to ask for recommendations/sources for the following:

1. Fuel injection system for a '73 Cleveland. Recommended model and
sources, pitfalls in installation. Is there a write up anywhere from
someone who did the conversion ?

2. Brake rebuild kit. Sources, pitfalls ?

Thanks,

Konrad