[DeTomaso] POCA ELECTION VOTING

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 2 20:00:11 EST 2015

Asa Jay,

Thanks for the history.  Good stuff.  The email-list should ABSOLUTELY be left OPEN.  Why?  There is no
better way to show the world that the Pantera is well supported.  I know I had concerns about where to
find educated people to help if I needed it.  Not only did the existence of the list persuade me to buy my
Pantera, I have gotten excellent help from lots of smart people on this list.   To those people… Thank You!!

IMO Keep it open an Free!

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead