[DeTomaso] My Shortt Rant

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 11:52:30 EST 2015

Dear Kevin (the original author) and All,

I’m with Terry Himes on this posting.

What in heaven’s name is this about????

Is the post’s title's use of “Shortt” a reference to Michael Shortt?

Is it an endorsement of him? Is it just a play on words? Is it a reference to previous ‘rants’ posted on the email list? Or was it a typo?

Is this in reference to the active POCA election, or just an out-of-nowhere bitch pitch?

I believe I am fairly well connected in the deTomaso Family, have been a continuous POCA member since 2001, attended all but one Fun Rally since joining and have helped coordinate numerous deTomaso events, but even I have ZERO backstory information about whatever it is Kevin is pitching a bitch about.

Reminds me a little bit of the old SNL skit where Garrett Morris reported on the day’s sports scores, which went something like this:

“Today’s results were 21 to 14, 89 to 94, 17 to 32 with the league championship won 45 to 46.”

Or perhaps better yet, Strother “Captain” Martin in Cool Hand Luke:

“What we have here is failure to communicate…”

Nonetheless, I remain humbly curious as to what this is really all about.

Larry - shakin the bush, Boss…………..