[DeTomaso] My Shortt Rant

Kevin Ryniker durland at san.rr.com
Sun Nov 1 23:53:50 EST 2015

I guess I need to make it a bit more clear

There were only a couple things that were said and done by some of the POCA officials that were really in poor judgment and even harsh in my opinion, that were directed towards us (Llynne and I). I want it know that we hold the Buckmans and POCA in general in the highest regard.

We hope that things change, and if not we'll still retain our membership with POCA and SDP and our car. Once again this should just be about having fun with our broke down, unreliable, un-streetable, too-loud, rusting, expensive overpriced toys.

THX K