[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:00:58 EDT 2015

Some states were not "title" states in the 70's. I bought a porsche 911
Carrera (1989) on a bill of sale from NY and got a Virginia title. It is a
convoluted process but it is easily done. The first thing you need to do
before you buy it is make sure it's not stolen. Take the Vin # to the state
police in the state where the car is being sold. If you get past that point
and still want to buy the car (ie: "not stolen") and I can tell you the
remainder of the process. If you buy the car and it is stolen you risk
losing your investment. (the car!)
Boyd