[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 13:33:03 EDT 2015

I'm just catching up on list emails so apologies if this has already been answered.

Has the eBay lsiting text has been amended since it was first posted? I'm damn sure it said the car came out of California or did I read that somewhere on a list response? The ad does state it was purchased from a salvage pool, which may present challenges obtaining even a salvage title without a state inspection to verify it has been professionally repaired to roadworthy condition. The process may be made more difficult if it is recorded in an insurance loss datablase. Obviously the repair and inspection wouldn't be viable if purchased for export and intended repair overseas. Check with your local DMV as the ability to retitle a salvage vehicle varies considerably state to state.

Julian