[DeTomaso] Spring Fling & Showcase addition

GR2835 at comcast.net GR2835 at comcast.net
Sat May 23 22:51:11 EDT 2015

Pantera, Cobra, GT40 owners,
     Engine builder Dan Jones has joined the Tech line-up with Jon Hass, Kirk Evans and dinner speaker George Stauffer at the Spring Fling & Showcase in St. Charles, Illinois, on June 5-7, 2015.
There is still time to join the festivities. Give me a call or Go to
http://www.greatlakespantera.com/events2015.html

Respectfully,
Gerry Romack
VP Great Lakes Panteras