[DeTomaso] Fun Rally--Sort Of

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sat May 23 16:34:20 EDT 2015

More thanks are in order. I don't about anyone else's cars, but as many of you may have read, I took a perfectly functioning Pantera to a restoration shop (local, not one of the Pantera shops) to be bare-metal painted. I don't think they tightened a single nut, bolt, or screw when they put it back together. They lost my visors (Peter Meynhart--pardon the spelling--gave me a pair) and a list of other things. When I picked it up, the wheels were falling off, as was everything else. That lead to electrical problems throughout the car.

Fellow Austinite, and 2015 Fun Rally racer, Bill Bitner spent hours in my garage working through numerous electrical problems. He's really good at it. John Buckman exchanged a ton of emails with me as he guided me through others.

I couldn't have even considered driving my Pantera to the Rally without Bill's and John's help. It obviously wouldn't have been the same experience. Thank you both very much.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone