[DeTomaso] Side Mirror Question / Recommendation

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:09:46 EDT 2015

I have several cases of Vitaloni racing mirrors. I have them on my car so
does bob levitt and a bunch of other Poca members members. These mirrors
retail for around $125.00 a pair. I will sell them to any Poca member or
pantera owner for $60.00 plus shipping. US mail priority mail Shipping
under $ 20.00 two days shipping 50 states.

Boyd