[DeTomaso] 1974 L Model Wipers

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 21 16:08:51 EDT 2015

Ok.  Put sooo much better than I did.  Kudos.   ;-)

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:3E21E470-BD87-43A3-8EA9-4CEF799A3AAE]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261