[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue May 12 15:40:18 EDT 2015

I understand. Eons ago when Judy and I were autocrossing weekly in two different series, one of the Panteras ran stock rubber pads on the brake & clutch pedals. After each of my runs, the rubber brake cover was laying on the floor and the owner would reinstall it for his runs. This continued for 5 years.....  I couldn't convince him to mod the pedals or even leave the cocers off. Judy and he either had smaller feet or braked more deliberately than I did. Too bad his car was faster than ours.
J DeRyke