[DeTomaso] Foot snagged brake pedal...

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon May 11 23:00:34 EDT 2015

Seems like a great solution.  In my car, with the screw in place holding the
kick panel out of the way, my size 11's didn't cope well with quick
movements from gas to brake.  Given the risk associated with any hesitation
when going for the brakes in a panic situation, I am extremely pleased with
my "savaged" brake pedal.  And, well, with judicious use of a large clamp,
one can gently bend the arm in place!

Stephen Nelson