[DeTomaso] 2015 Fun Rally Itinerary

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri May 8 08:35:32 EDT 2015

This is certainly the final stretch before the Fun Rally in Texas starts
next Friday!  For those committed to come and who wish to pre-plan their
stay, here is a link to the Rally's itinerary.

http://poca.com/images/FunRallyItinerary2015.pdf

As an co-organizer of the event, there was the concern that if you built
the Rally outside of the western US, would they come? Fortunately, the
answer is yes! I suspect that we will exceed 200 guests at the event.
For those on the fence, it is not to late to join us.  For those
registered, we appreciate your support and look forward to embracing you
with our Texas hospitality.

Cordially

John Taphorn