[DeTomaso] 2015 Fun Rally Itinerary

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri May 8 19:40:51 EDT 2015

Tom

Looking forward to seeing you this year.  The forecast is fun and speed!

Weather looks iffy.  Although the Texas weathermen never get it right a
week out.

I spoke with the DeLorean people again today to confirm our visit. I
must share that they were very excited that we were coming by.  If the
group is a manageable size, we may get a more in depth tour of the
facility.  At least a couple of the employees are coming out to the car
show Friday eve.  They claim the Pantera to be their second favorite car!

JT

-------------- next part --------------

[4]http://poca.com/images/FunRallyItinerary2015.pdf

As an
co-organizer of the event, there was the concern that if you built
the Rally
outside of the western US, would they come? Fortunately, the
answer is yes! I
suspect that we will exceed 200 guests at the event.
For those on the fence,
it is not to late to join us.  For those
registered, we appreciate your
support and look forward to embracing you
with our Texas
hospitality.

Cordially

John