[DeTomaso] Driving in the rain/Decklid opening modification

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 15:39:36 EDT 2015

I've thought about installing a belly pan under the engine to reduce the suction of dirt, dust, rocks, gravel, and water off the road and hopefully keep the rear decklid a bit cleaner. Not concerned with hot air from under the car helping to cool the engine that's a function handled by the radiator.  Now if it were an air cooled engine with cooling fins it would be a different story.
Just gotta get my car back on the road first...