[DeTomaso] NPC- POCA Account Balance (was Reno Fernley Raceway)

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:36:11 EDT 2015

I would respectfully suggest that anyone unhappy with the current state of
affairs take steps to change things ,which means  running for office or
nominating a candidate who you feel shares your views and will implement
them if elected and organizing a campaign. It will probably take more than
one seat on the board to effect any meaningful change. It does seem like
the activities of the poca board are treated more like the CIA then a mere
car club. Julian if you were to chose to undertake such an effort I would
support you and your efforts.

Hugh Boyd Casey

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>    Is that true, doesn't POCA publish an annual income statement where the
>    health of the bank account would be disclosed?
>    Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 23:15:24 -0700
>    From: marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
>    To: detomaso at poca.com; audionut at hushmail.com
>    Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC- Reno Fernley Raceway
> Wow....you of all people Jack.
> I bet those club boards don't keep the balance of their reserves secret
> from the
> ir members nor have to admonish one of their board members for disclosing
> that b
> alance to a member.
>
> Marshall Smith

> DeTomaso
> >To: audionut at hushmail.com, detomaso at poca.com </div><div>Subject: Re:
> [DeTomaso]
>  NPC- Reno Fernley Raceway </div><div>
> we have
> . Higher dues, too.
>

> Sent using Hushmail
>    On April 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM, "marshall smith"
>    <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>      Reduced dues or lower Fun Rally fees comes to mind.
>      What car club needs $125K cash in their account?
>

> -

>    above.

> the links above.

-------------- next part --------------
   I would respectfully suggest that anyone unhappy with the current state
   of affairs take steps to change things ,which means A running for
   office or nominating a candidate who you feel shares your views and
   will implement them if elected and organizing a campaign. It will
   probably take more than one seat on the board to effect any meaningful
   change. It does seem like the activities of the poca board are treated
   more like the CIA then a mere car club. Julian if you were to chose to
   undertake such an effort I would support you and your efforts.
   Hugh Boyd CaseyA

   On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Julian Kift