[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure gauge

David adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 30 10:49:20 EDT 2015

Data point: same experience at deRyke, only I stopped at three!  I was
trying to document pressure loss from pump to rear main, and pressure loss
due to valve spring sprayer.  Kept the mechanical gauge because the Veglia
is useless.

Springtime in the Rockies, can't beat it.  Kirby, thanks for the info!

David