[DeTomaso] Track ride height

Keith R. Verges KVERGES at figdav.com
Mon Mar 23 15:31:38 EDT 2015

Someone surely has addressed this, but clearance of obstacles is not the only issue on setting proper ride height.  I'd check with Quella at least as issues like bump steer, roll center and the camber curve are very important and should be considered, although they may not be super important for a casual outing.  And don't forget to set up alignment and corner weights as part of any ride height adjustment.

Keith Verges
Figari & Davenport L.L.P.
901 Main St., Suite 3400
Dallas, TX 75202