[DeTomaso] Ride Height

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 16:15:27 EDT 2015

Bill,
low point on my Ta is 2 1/4" to headers.. not good as it does hit
if you are over 3" you will be fine... streets are a lot more unforgiving
than a baby smooth race track

I have always been told that you want the rear lower a-arms
as level as possible for best suspension action.. then you
can adjust the front of the car so it is slightly lower than the
rear (having a rake on the car)  this works the best on my
Track/Street car.....

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera