[DeTomaso] Hoarder's 73 Pantera goes to auction

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 18 18:51:30 EDT 2015

I live on the ocean.  You are correct sir!   6 months and everything starts to rust.  I store my Pantera
inland about 30mi.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:2D8356BF-46EC-4ED3-88A3-71CE9866A801]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261