[DeTomaso] Hoarder's 73 Pantera goes to auction

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:49:59 EDT 2015

I¹m 9 miles inland, and I¹m not seeing a problem.

The hinges in a storage cabinet rusted in Susan¹s garage.  It looked like
they had been sitting in salt water.

But nothing in my garage has surface rust, nor does anything else in
Susan¹s garage.

I don¹t know how far you need to be inland, but we can¹t smell the salt in
the air, if that¹s an indication.