[DeTomaso] Roll Call of Cars 4 Sale...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:08:08 EDT 2015

Continuing the Roll Call of cars for sale.

I'm sure there are lots of De Tomaso cars that have recently come up for sale,

and that are probably 'fresh' to the list members.

Another car new to me was just added by a potential De Tomaso buyer.  He is not looking for a Deauville,

so no competition generated for him on this specific car by announcing it now.

The VIN is unknown, so it is stored on the Registry Unknowns List:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown1110/Unknown1110.asp

As De Tomaso prices for Panteras and Mangustas continue their steady rise in value, the lesser known models such

as this Deauville are receiving additional attention, especially by collectors looking for "something different".

The details and (copies of old film photos) come via Hemmings, out of New Mexico.

Anyone know the VIN?  Is/Was this one part of Greg's collection?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp