[DeTomaso] New Styles and We Have Them in Black!

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Fri Mar 13 16:05:31 EDT 2015

>From The POCA Store

We have more items in the POCA Store! We have added long sleeve options for both men and women, both a lightweight and heavier weight jackets for men and women; and women’s T-shirt, long sleeve T-shirt, and alternative style Polo shirt….we have heard your cries and have added Black as a color option on the shirts (when available)!  Please note, the black and navy blue shirts will have the name Pantera embroidered in white.

 The green Pantera is now available, for some reason it got left out and I didn’t notice (my apologies), but it is there now!

For those members that have a very unique car and would like a personalized experience, Zome Design will sew out your car for a small set up fee which they will keep on file for you to use on future projects. If you are interested in that option please contact me directly at pocastore at outlook.com or 626-788-6322

Canadian members if you would like to order anything from the store send your order to Zane Troester at zane at zomedesign.com. He will get your order going, send you an invoice and have it shipped to you

If you are a member and live outside of North America, contact me.

Before you order your garments please check the sizing by clicking on the link at the bottom of the order page marked “View Spec Sheet” or “View Size Chart” otherwise your item might be the wrong size.

You can easily access our apparel site by using this link http://www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php

Josette D’Orazio
626-788-6322
pocastore at outlook.com