[DeTomaso] Fwd: First Pantera color

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:01:59 EDT 2015

My '71 was originally Metallic Copper as well... Though I have never seen
it that color.  When I got it, it was Viper Red but I didn't like how in
some angles the photos would make it look Orange.  So I had it repainted a
metallic Burgandy (before I knew it was originally Copper).  It is supposed
to be Laser Red Metallic like on my old 1994 Mustang and I suppose it is
pretty accurate.

I would love to see a decent high-resolution picture of a True Metallic
Copper Pantera.  Maybe I could be convinced to return it to it's original
color.

No Picture handy at the moment.. only a link to a YouTube video.
https://youtu.be/PycP6fKC99s

Scott