[DeTomaso] Wilwood, Brembo brakes

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:21:19 EDT 2015

Isn¹t the bigger issue the size of the rotors?

I wouldn¹t be surprised if a stock sized rotor would work with big
calipers - but not the other way around.

I have Wilwood 6-pistons on the front of my car (from Quella), and they
fit 16² Marino clones.  They do not fit 8² Campys, even with the rotor
spaced pretty far out.

But I didn¹t tell him I wanted 6-piston calipers to fit stock wheels.  I
told him what I had, and what I wanted, and he sent something that works.

Actually, I told him I wanted the same calipers that Kirby had, because it
works.  But I might have larger rotors - Œcause I just gotta be a little
bigger.