[DeTomaso] Rocker Arms

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:48:37 EDT 2015

I like the Scorpion Endurance SCP3023 1.73:1 forged aluminum roller rockers.
They have a hardened insert seat, the shaft is centerless ground, a 7/16"
poloc nut is included and they have a great lifetime warranty.  $326 a set
at Summit Racing.
Max spring dia = 1.625"
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/scc-scp3023bl

I'm running these on my 70 Cleveland Mach1 engine.  Please note though that
if you intend to run 7/16" dia pushrods, their backsides need to be
clearance for them.  Scorpion's Endurance series cost more than the Race
series but they have a narrower body and shorter polylocks so they fit
better under stock rocker covers.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #550