[DeTomaso] ass monkeys (was: NPC: JERKS ON THE LIST)

Brent Stewart brent.stewart at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 10:20:52 EST 2015

There are certain folks on this Pantera distribution list that I just don't want to read their posts.  It's REALLY easy in Yahoo mail, gmail, and hotmail (and others) to set up a filter that sends those posts right to the trash folder. You can even set one up that will trash an email with "NPC" in the subject. Very liberating, actually...
brent
p.s. yes, Finch - I read your posts...  :-)