[DeTomaso] ass monkeys

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Mar 6 22:46:43 EST 2015

Nope, sorry.  This is email, not an on-line forum.  Once an email is
sent, it goes on your permanent record

Unfortunately, I'm only getting to email from today, right now.  I was
working as a volunteer judge at the local FIRST Robotics Competition
today and will be tomorrow.

Oh, but rest assured... I'm chucking email accounts right now.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA