[DeTomaso] Radiators

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 15:12:34 EDT 2015

Charles wrote:

Gerry – thanks for the info… Quite interested, although a little turned off by the fact that I would need new tubes under the chassis. A few years ago I bought all new SS tubing

I highly suspect there is no need for new under-car tubes.

Because the stock radiator has both tubes running to the passenger side, and the radiator noted by Gerry has inlet/outlet on right/left sides, I believe only those two pipes leading to the radiator need to be replaced.

Remember, there is a rubber-hose connection at the front of the under-chassis tubes that connects the two pipes going to the radiator.

This is the case with the Ron Davis triple-flow radiator I have in 2511 (right inlet, left outlet) and Dennis Q installed new pipes for that application.

Larry