[DeTomaso] Stock A/C recharge - anyone try Red Tek 12a ?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 28 20:51:43 EDT 2015

Readily available in Sandy Eggo, (Imported from So. of the Border).   Contact Dan Miller (Classic Mustang) and POCA/SDP member for name, number
and address of contacts.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:4E213040-C2CF-4D73-BFFF-33B922E4588D]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261