[DeTomaso] Stock A/C recharge - anyone try Red Tek 12a ?

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 28 21:30:35 EDT 2015

I have installed DURACOOL (a R12a type system in Canada) 5 years ago in my wife's car after I replaced the failed airconditioning compressor with a new one.
Works great.  I intend to install the same in my Pantera.
Highly recommended after a proper job is done (evacuate the system, check for leaks, fill etc.)
BG