[DeTomaso] Interesting sheetmetal parts for sale

Paul A Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:01:41 EDT 2015

Interesting this is being advertised in the Phoenix Craigslist as he lives up near Wilsonville Oregon. I spoke with him awhile back and he wanted $100,000 for every thing no car included. Not sure if there was even $40,000 worth of items along with many years of work to move the merchandise. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone