[DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 18:30:00 EDT 2015

Julian....your response was priceless. You one funny hombre!!

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Fwd: Rescue......... Lloyd Butfoy
 To: "Jeff Detrich" <jjdetrich at gmail.com>, "De Tomaso List" <detomaso at poca.com>
 Date: Friday, June 19, 2015, 7:19 AM

    Yes, don't worry, I
 took care of it. I hate to see someone in a bind
    like that in a strange country so I sent
 the money along with some
    extra so he could enjoy the Istanbul
 Bazaars and get a Nargile (Turkish
    water pipe) and some carpet rugs to relax
 after such an ordeal.

    I thought about sending my ZF along with
 the money so he could make
    good use of the extra time he will have
 there whilst waiting for his
    new passport, but then I realized he